2012年10月22日星期一

My timeline

ps: some stupid rambutan haunts me down every single minute just for a post...well, since that i am quite in the mood, never mind then. It doesn't hurts, right?

My time management (or should i call it self management?) sucks...

Unpredictable like the sea,
or always full of surprise just like walking in the Amazon forest(watch out for the crocodile pit)

Well,
you see.
I keep on counting everything that is related to my life,
the fourth day,
the third month,
two weeks ahead,
those deadlines. >.<

Seriously,
i am now doomed.
Thanks to my weak mental.

Even writing this post now (at this very moment) will let me sank into a deep pool of guilty but still,
without that stupid mood,
I definitely won't do anything efficient other than slack.
I guess writing a blog post is more productive than that ^.

The one who understands me will know I always have long hours of nap (not sleep),
and dreams would just pull me into deep sleep so that is why i can't wake up. ( I know I am blaming them, but who cares?)

Dreaming is not the problem,
the things that i dreamt of are the main problems...( duh...)

What annoyed me is the...(ok, I am thinking about what I dreamt, patience.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
oh yeah, the apple orchard which looks more like the Eden Garden,
and the scary portrait of a princess who wants to be a queen with her husband standing by her side,( The thing that freaks me out are those anime eyes, so not HUMAN!)
a real life skiing game with gaming effects,
the last but not the least,
I received tooth brush and tooth paste for my birthday presents by someone that I didn't expect to pop in my dreams!

This is scary but I still love to list down my dreams,
worth for a references.

I always believe that dreams will give out message that predict the future or even solutions to problem,
but this time,
I chose to not believe in it,
this is strange.

(looking at the time),
Maybe i will get that irritated face from my dad again.
Although I felt annoyed but still lifeless is what controlling me now,
maybe laziness too.
Argh,
I should not stay up late,
my body tells me too,
by making it sick.( Blowing my nose)

ps: I don't know what is happening to my keyboard recently,
 new shortcut keys pop out every time I mistyped something however I wouldn't learn how to use it as it disappears again and again.

Urging for clicking the BM file as I have BM assessment tmr, (hello komsas)
but BM is seriously not my language, 
well,
I am now in Malaysia,
am I not?

*curse
I got cuts from having a war with my oil palette,
which actually restrict my actions( which are always big for a girl).
And now,
my head hates me by showing me it bleeds.
haiz...
I injured myself from head to toes :(

ps: I found out that my style of writing is similar to my post in the age of 14, the difference is just the language.

pps: I also realized Hyuna's ice-cream MV is a sign of social degeneration. How sad.

Morons everywhere. 

pppps: Are you happy? To: You know who.

没有评论: