2012年2月16日星期四

Bless me

Didn't i said that i was selected to compete with the wangsa maju's during their sports days?

So i practiced whenever i could,
but sometimes fail because i fell asleep accidentally.

SO when i was wondering how am i going to run the relay since i am the only year 10 girl who is attending,
(Sieh Yong Xin, Chai Joy Ei, Putri Dwinta, you all ditched me >.<)
Mr John called me out from Math class and said this to me,
"I am sorry Daphne for letting you know that you are not selected for the wangsa maju's sports day. I just knew it last night, sorry for giving you a late notice. We found out we need the fastest runner to compete their fastest runner, so you are not going on Saturday. I will call your mom to explain about this, i am sorry."
"Yeah, teacher, i understand, i 'm ok with it."



By the way he didn't call my mom.


I truly know that I'm not the fastest runner,
that will be Yong Xin or Putri,
I also know that i was being selected because there have less competition in our school.

The reason i was being "kicked out" maybe because i am the only girl who is attending,
so it was awkward to let me run the relay?
Just guessing.

Never mind.



I am turning sick also,
food poisoning.
Same with my sis.

Burning hot and muscle pain,
i don't think i can run well on Saturday,
so just never mind.




But but but……
why my sis is running for the year 10's   although she have food poisoning too.
She needs to run 400m too.( info from WM)




Why can't I?

没有评论: