2011年11月13日星期日

Give me some time

I thought i can handle it.
Can I ?

This is my own choice,
so there is no one to blame,
except myself.

I lived in a lie for a month.
LIE!
LIE!
LIE!


Such sweet memories,
but it turns out damn hurts.

The same thing keep repeating...repeating...and repeating.
This is the third time i fell in the same trap,
such idiot.

Whenever i addict to that drug,
i thought that is nothing wrong.
Changed,
yeah,
I thought the chemical had change,
but i am wrong.

He's still the same coward.
Coward!!
DO YOU HEAR ME!!??

I need to recharge from now on,
heart shut,
mind shut.
You hurt me enough.

Disappointed for your absent,
I thought we can talk,
because communication is the path for solving problem.

But you choose to avoid,
just left it there,
waiting for it to decay,
waiting for it to disappear,
waiting for it to leave with the time.

I can't bear it anymore!!

There is so much question in mind that is urging for an answer!!
I need an answer!!


Just tell me why.
Can you?



2 条评论:

fengshuicentral 说...

相信自己! 加油!

匿名 说...

期望明天你會有一個答案