2011年6月28日星期二

just need a shore...

Felt sad ...TT
things change quickly.

Eventhough life won't be smooth,
but we will be calm because someone will tender our soul...
Dad's not here,
and he won't bother such things tat small....

Start babbling eng wif RS,
glad that grammar is good(erm...maybe...^^).
Maybe,
it is not a good scene.
Helpless?
Worried?
Depressed?
Trapped?
No direction?
Afraid?

I dun know...

But something that i sure was we had been tamed.

I need someone to calm me down,
I felt the pressure again...
I thought, I thought....
I can handle it...
but i can't.

Sleepy this days,
scared tat i started to run again.
It was like fell into a hole tat is no deep end.
Maybe all I need is blank...
BUT blank won't turn things back...

Need to ashore,
I am tired,
tired of the stormy waters and bad weather.

I saw a beach shore,
splendid and best to me,
but i dun know whether can i or can't.

I saw a dork too,
 but it is too small...

How?

I want to ask...

Sadness wanders around...
afraid again...
ya,
again...

I miss the music which heals my soul.

没有评论: